CertiFiber® Pro Optical Loss Test Set
The CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set improves the efficiency of fiber optics certification. The Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting. A set reference wizard ensures correct reference setting and eliminates negative loss errors. Built on the future-ready Versiv platform, CertiFiber Pro OLTS provides merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber Pro module. A convenient quad module supports both singlemode and multimode and is multimode Encircled Flux compliant.
Celerates every step of the fiber certification process :
- Fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
- Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber endfaces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
- Versiv's modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and “negative loss” errors
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
- Extended singlemode distance range to 130km
- Built in Visual Fault Locator
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software
- Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to
- LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.